LEADER Privacy Promise For Contributors, Students And Supporters
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our contributors, students, and supporters trust. Keeping their information secure, and using it only as they would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at LEADER. Here then, is our promise to our individual contributors, students and supporters:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our contributors, students and supporters share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of their information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service, which includes advising our contributors, students and supporters about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer the business of LEADER.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of contributor, student or supporter information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal contributor, student or supporter information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our contributor, student and supporter information. We may, however, in our efforts to expand LEADER, share information with other organizations wishing to implement a program similar to LEADER. These companies, individuals or organizations are not permitted to retain any confidential information unless the contributor, student or supporter has specifically authorized them to do so.
6. At any time, customers, students or supporters can contact us to restrict their information from any publication or distribution from such lists.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
8. We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable information for any purpose, or as disclosed to the contributor, student, or supporter when the information is collected, or to which the individual or organization consents.
9. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many areas in which we do business.
Welcome to LEADER's Web site. This section explains our policy egarding any personal information you might supply to us when you visit this site. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way that we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you.
You can visit this site and find out about our products and services, read our progress and news reports, check on upcoming events, or use other value-added services without giving us any information about yourself. In order to provide better service or to address security hazards, we will occasionally use a "cookie". A cookie is a small piece of information which a Web site stores on your Web browser on your PC and can later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by a Web site other than the one that set the cookie.